Will let this song speak for itself :P
Apart from that, I've officially obtained my own Macbook ^^
Welcome to the world of Apple.
A lil camwhoring.. ahh.. no time now, goin to cycle at the beach :P Updates with more pics n party soon! Wooo!!!
Oooo.. we had a lil photoshoot at our house too.. kekeke.. if u know emily my housemate, check out the outcome ;P its nice.. Morven, my other housemate took'em.. I...I was at a barbeque somewhere else.. Hahahhahaha..
Hmm.. I guess it isn't time to let you go yet isn't it? :) You've occupied a chunk of my mind for the past few weeks now. Again and again the thoughts keep coming back. I miss those days. When we laughed at the fact we all got tea for drinks, when we sang loudly in the middle of the night playing cards at the playground, when we stayed silent on the phone just to hear each other's breath, when we ate like pigs although I hated to eat after 8, when we chose to continue drinking although you were already vomiting, when we first clasp our palms together, till the day you said waited for me to say those three words, till the day you kept silent, till the day you refuse to look me in the eye, till the day you hated the very nature of my voice, till the day you shouted at me by your window, till the day I walked all the way home in the wee hours of the morning mourning.... I want to believe it was Me that You had in mind, but I know, it was never true :)
Oh, how quickly one changes heart. Amazed. I stand amazed at your actions :)
OH, and did I mention I will be going to Athens soon? Then Moscow-Houston again, then I will be doing my first Business Class solo to Sydney, then to Seoul finally after a year! and then to San Francisco again! :P Weeeee!! :P Thankful for such good rosters since I started flying. Amazing.
-jOhN "Buttered-Zircaed-Zouked" LiM-

1 comment:
cheer up john. life is as such when you expect too much. live your life to the fullest. as long as you know you've tried your best in something to make it happen, it's enough. sometimes we just have to accept the ever-shooting bullets that change our lives in one way or another, whether it's hurtful or a brush alongside our lives. be thankful for who you are, what you have and the people around you who truly cares for you. ignore those beautiful God-sent angels who tests your patience. hugss. dominic
Post a Comment