Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MALE, Maldives!















:) Just a little from my short getaway. Was thankfully called up for the flight on my standby. Lucky me. Had loads of fun and a bad sun burn :)

Things has been rather.... Weird. All I want to say is that everytime I think of you, I will surely smile. But I want things to stay that way. I guess things were just meant to be as they are. Nothing can be forced. I guess I'll just learn to accept things as the way they are and not expect anything. I've not learn from my mistakes I admit, but this was something I destroyed. Happiness in the drain because of me :) I wonder how things will look from now. sigh.

On another note, I was recently back in KL for less than 24hours for a Japanese Government scholarship Exam. Lets just say, I have my hopes, but hope isn't all enough for it :) I'll wait patiently.

For now, I'll be in Spore for sometime, at first I thought it'd b really good cause I would have been able to see you more often, but I guess that has changed now. Can't wait to sink my head in the skies again. June will be a busy one for me. REALLY busy one. Christchurch, then my annual leave to Japan, then Athens, then Moscow-Houston. I just can't wait to run away from it all :) (n aged method that has NOT worked, but gives temporary relief).

Can somebody appreciate me :(

-jOhN "empty" LiM-

No comments: