Monday, January 26, 2009

My heart is bleeding of loneliness on this auspicious time of the year. GOSH! Not another "celebration" alone! My heart just cannot take it! First, Christmas, New Year's I got to "run away" to KL, and now, Chinese New Year! Its OFFICIAL, I am NOT EVER spending any festive seasons in Singapore. Gonna so totally give away my off days to whosoever that needs to so much more than I do. Its just so tiring to call people out knowing you'll be turned down because obviously they have family here and I don't! I don't blame them of course! But it just gets lonely, thats all, no big deal (yeah right, no big deal!). I'm just a sucker for loneliness.

Not another full-of-emo-shit post. Sigh. But what fun would it be if I didn't have the downs and the ups in my whole Singapore-steward escapade. To make things w
orst, I did get to change my India flight away, BUT I didn't get to change my off days again to fly off. So therefore, I am stuck here in Singapore in the midst of 
my pathetic 6 turnarounds and a standby. Not make things worst, I had to top the guy up (In Crew terms = give him some green). Sigh. Already la its not the off I want, summo have to give ka-ching. Oh well, what is don
e and agreed is DONE and AGREED.

On a lighter note, my beloved batchmates held an early birthday celebration for me (how sweet). It was really nice of them to surprise me with the whole "singing" thing and B-E-A-U-tiful gift which only working friends can so totally afford. So Thankful for them. I'll let the speaking pictures talk.
This was the soooo totally failed modeling pic.. hahahahhaha... Ah, looking at the pics at least puts a smile on my face. Well, I'll survive the night! Hahaha!

Ok now, not gonna let it sink in on me. Gonna go downstairs and probably take the advice of the lovely miss-D and rent Titanic and finally watch it for the first time in my life. Hahaha! I hope laziness doesn't kick in instead!.. Toodles.. Next on roster, STANDBY, Saigon, KL, Jakarta... Urgh~

-jOhN "Gong Xi Gong Xi" LiM-

No comments: