...Why...
Have you stood still in a storm, to let the wind surf along your skin.
Have you stood still in a commotion, to let the anger of the crowd drown your thoughts.
Have you stood still in a brake up, to let your tears stream down your cheek.
Have you stood still in a mid of night, to let the howling wind of the night sip through your ears.
Have you ever, ever, thought of how much you'd meant to me.
I guess its more important to Feel strong than to Be strong. What use is there when you are strong but small on the inside, inhibited, frail inside, meek and overpowered.
What use is there to have gained forced respect when all you get is boot licking and foot sucking.
Where has life's fulfillment gone? Where have you left your dream? Where did you bury your future? Where is it all taking you?
Why have you let it stop you to reach your very best. Your very very best.
You kept me smiling. You kept me burning with passion. You kept me going. But Dream, don' run away from me now. Don't. Persistance will only prove frustration if my want was not returned.
Your very best completes me. Now, I know, that Happiness is only best, when, Shared.
I miss you. I will find you. I don't want to lose you. I don't know you. I will know you. I yearn for you. I strive for you. I suffer for you. I take pride in you. I know you. But, you, won't let me.
Passion. Consume me in your flames. Let me live with Passion. Let me carry my purpose. Let me discover the truth. Please heal me from the paths that was only illusions built to last for the moment. I want this, to last, Forever. Eternity.
But what is. What will. What can, all lies in Your hands. I can only be, but only Me.
Torn in my thoughts. Only but because of me.
-jOhN "dream" LiM-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment