Tuesday, March 25, 2008


"In everything you do, seek wise council."



Thank You. Really, thank you. Never would I have seen that part of the whole picture. You have opened my eyes to a whole new way of looking at things.



At the end of the day, its not what I will do, but why. The reasons behind it, the motive, the primary objective, the driving force.



I have to get some things right. Time to face reality. Time to look deep into my intentions. Its time.



-jOhN "thinking, again" LiM-



its times like this, i'd wish you were beside me to guide me
its times like this, i'd wish you were here to be my wings
its times like this, i'd wish you were my sun to shine
its times like this, i'd wish you were my comfort to fall on
its times like this, i'd wish you were here to laugh with me and at me
its times like this, i'd wish you were my right decision.

I know, that all things will work out for the good. Soon, somehow, someday I will understand. Thank you.

No comments: