Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Save Me From Myself"
It's not so easy loving me
It gets so complicated
All the things you've gotta be
Everything's changin
But you're the truth
I'm amazed by all your patience
Everything I put you through
When I'm about to fall
Somehow you're always waitin
with your open arms to catch me
You're gonna save me from myself
from myself, yes
You're gonna save me from myself
Don't ask me why I'm cryin
Cuz when I start to crumble
You know how to keep me smilin
You always save me from myself
from myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself
I know it's hard, it's hard
But you've broken all my walls
You've been my strength, so strong
And don't ask me why I love you
It's obvious your tenderness
Is what I need to make me
a better person to myselfto myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself
-Aguilera-
Isn't it just beautiful being emo? Oh well, in times of turmoil there will you see some truth in people and things. I guess life's bitch has her ways to teach us lessons. Life goes on. My blog has been rather depressing. It is really draining and tiring being around emo people like me, so if you're not ready to be pulled into the pit of emo-ness then stay away :) Don't you agree? When you are constantly surrounded by people that are complaisant and depressed it'll definately somehow affect your mood as well? Oh well, sick of hearing me whine?
"Losing My Ground"
I woke up short of breath,
but I've still got a long day ahead of me
I don't know what day it is but tell me 'cuz I gotta know who to be
Is this me up in the mirror?
'Cuz I thought it was somebody else
Well it's a realization,
when you find out you don't even wanna look at yourself
Where do I go?
What do I do?
Who do I turn to?
I'm losing my ground
Who am I now?
Where does it end?
How did it all begin?
I'm losing my ground
-Fergie-
-jOhN LiM-

No comments: