Benedict left last Saturday for Trinity College, Melbourne. A few of us went to the airport to send him off. Nice dude, erally nice dude..
Well Benedict,
All best to you! I really pray that you adapt well to Trinity and really find good people around you. It won't be long till I join you babe ;) But for now, feel free to fill me in some juicy details :P Really gonna miss midnight chats, cell nights and especially THAT night.. :P You're a good chap, keep it up man and DREAM on ;)
The week has been good but a little empty without Vinz :P, Dee was still around to accompany me. College has been filled each day with new lessons, more assignments, homework, and exciting activities. Seriously, I am enjoying college life so much, ain't missing high school yet? Hahahaha.. But all is good. Really.. Probably because every subject to me is new and extremely interesting. The lecturers have been extremely personal and nice. If you thought your Form 5 teachers were nicer compared to teachers back in Form 2, think again. College teachers are way better. I am taking Intro to Computing, Intro to Business, Calculus and English Composition this term. Planning to take Foundations of Acting next term and Psychology soon too. ADP is heaps of fun! Nope, contrary to belief, my schedule is not as free as you think. i have 8am classes EVERY weekday morning. My Tuesdays and Thurdays are packed all the way from 8am to 530pm :) But I'm enjoying every bit of it. I'm even starting Japanese classes after Chinese New Year! But take me for my word, ADP is filled with heaps of work and assignments. Because every adds up to your final GPA, you have to perfect everything. You can't slack at any test, quiz, and project. Mind you, I have at least a test each week. hahaha.. Forgive me if I sound like i'm bragging, but all I am doing is sharing my joy and excitement in this program. Really looking forward to another year and a half here ;)
Other than that, tonight I went for 2 movies back-to-back with Delaine. Went for Music and Lyrics and Dreamgirls! I have to say, Standing ovation for BOTH! LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCHHH!! Sorry la, I love these kind of movies. Romantic Comedies and Musicals! So MY type! Vinz baby, I'm sorry you had to miss it :P Don't worry, don't worry.. Ghost Rider and Death Note 2 is waiting! :P Words can't express how much I loved both movies. Totally gonna get the Soundtrack for Dreamgirls.. Call me gay/faggot, whatever, I'm loving it and You ain't stopping me! BOO!
Anyways, Happy CHINESE NEW YEAR you all! Hope you have a good one this year. Part of my Business project this term is to buy stocks the wholoe term. As I have been watchin the market everyday, I tell you, this year has been extremely good, so go claim bigger ang pows from your relatives! Will be going to Redang for a short holiday with my family :) Fishy fishy!
Take care everyone! Seriously, the one thing is miss right now, is my beloved school mates and class mates :'( shout out to ya'll! Muax all of you. Be good ;)
-jOhN LiM-
(hmmm.. can't seem to upload pictures.. sorry :( )

No comments:
Post a Comment