
More Fun!.. First Up! Must congratulate Mr. Danny Tan on his successful completion of Bible School! Yeap, people, he completed Bible School. Good for him. Rest of them are church peeps.
FR: Gracey Dacey, Amelia, Mernz, Danny, Shahnon (Male), Timmy, Mua, and Sexy Uncle Vincent
Went for nice earthquake afterwards on the Tuesday night with Vinz, Grace n Enoku. Seriously, Tuesday night Earthquakes are FREAKING worth your money. Weeeee.. Looking forward to one more Earthquake before I leave for Japan, but sure do not hope for an earthquake over there.. >.<... Got up early on Wednesday morning at a whopping 7am to get ready for a game of SHIOKNESS TENNIS again after the SUPER long break. Met up with Melissa and Ang Yee with our beloved Pongkarpan. Jean Yi FFK cause apparently she had a counseling session with a career guider. But we were good to go without her anyway, WAHAHAHA...(jk jk).. Played and it was fun fun fun!!.. Had to send Melissa and Ang Yee back home but decided to detour to Melissa's house for "Lou Shi Fun".. Melissa lives in a mansion, enough said. Anyway, had a good time touring. Lolz. Got home right at the tick of 12 and had to confirm another outing to MegaMall with Birthday Girl, Grace and with Loser Vincent. OMG~ TO MY HORROR, kept rounding for parking till dawn. Spend some 45 mins just rounding in MegaMall. I could have gone to Klang by then liou. But anyway, met up with Grace and Vinz afterwards and had luncy with them and guess what, I watched DejaVu again! And I'm NOT regretting it! I love the movie! TO ALL WHO IS FREE, GO WATCH DEJA VU!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS FANTASTIC!!!! LOVEEEEE ITT!!.. :P And I'm glad you loved it too Grace and Vinz ;P...

Got stucked in the jam while leaving AGAIN~ And boy was I competing with a bus. Mr. Bus didn't let me go, so Vincent pushed me to compete. He was freaking close. Damn you la Uncle Bus! LOLZ, I freaking won the battle! Wahahaha.. But had good time to catch up with the both of them. Dropped Grace at Yuen for steamboat and left with Vinz for home, at last? NO~ The night was still young. Got home and had dinner with Vinz. Hanged out a bit till and left for church for prayer meeting, though we only arrived, erm, rather, errrm, on time? OK, fine, LATE. Really LATE. LOLz.
After updating dear Gwen and Danny on the happenings, it was time for MORE happenings. Hit the road again and picked up Hot Blogger Chucs and sped off to Curve for more hang out sessions. Ngekz. Met up with Jo Jo, Sarny, JinnJo and EmeliaJo. How could I even forget Dear Diamond. Diamond is one special girl. She even got the waiters asking and customers starring. Soon after each and everyone of us was playing with her by her tail. If you would have added up the distance she walked, it would take you to the moon. She was on a never ending trail of hands. She was truly the model of the night. But other than that, we chatted, laughed, crapped, camwhored, drank and had fun!
Not to mention, before we left, JinnJo had to do this "Award-Winning-Kick" and tossed his shoe on the tree! Hahaha.. We were laughing our heads off. Jinn must have gone tipsy on his Coke? Lolz. But the coolest of all stuffs I did was STEALING A CONE.
We got to my car and I saw a cone right in front so I suggested to them that we steal it. So i pulled over beside it and they picked up the cone. Right at that moment, as they close the boot, the guard passed up by. I dashed for our lives! Thank God the dude didn't chase after us. Fuh~ That was really close, but we were going whacko in the car thinking wat we just did! Left for sarny's house for more camwhoring with the cone. We played with the cone as if it was a prop. I shall not post obscene pics of me with the cone, but if you must see it, I think Chucs might post it up soon enough.That was my Wednesday! Cheers to more! Oh, and for those wondering where we'd put the cone? I left it outside my neighbours house!. Bleks :P







Boy I had funnnn.... Muax you all peeps.. and errrm, Jo, u better watch it, they're about to hit Jinn. Love ya'll peeps!
-jOhN "drunk" LiM-

No comments:
Post a Comment