Woah, about a month now since Johnny has dropped by. Here goes..
Well the past week or so has been filed with soooooo many sweet memories of the most wonderful people from one of the most wonderful country! ;P Mind me, I'm totally, madly in Love with Japan!!!! Ahhh.. Anyway, so, Haruka arrived in Malaysia on the 2nd but only came over to my place on the 11th. The first place I brought her was a... erm... not-so-normal place to bring a foreigner plus when I barely knew her since she just stepped in my house. But anyway, guess what, I brought her to a funeral! Wahahaha.. I shouldn't be so happy about it la, but the Lions did mention we could bring them to our festivals and so I did. Err I didn't really know the guy that passed away, some 16 year old boy that died of brain cancer. Sad yes I know but this post isn't about him. Anyway, Haruka was extremely quiet but she was alright. Just getting use to my company.
The next day we got up for a Indian breakfast. The waiter at Kayu himself was intrigued by this Japanese girl. Anyway, after having ate good Roti Telur, I bumped into Jessica Lim, you know, the one that left for America? Did You know; somewhere in Primary our teachers mistaken our names John Lim Xi Ca and Jessica Lim Boon Oon :P Anyway, back to Haruka. Mum brought her to Curve in the afternoon while I studied. Got home and had a good night just talking about Japan. She gave us some gifts from the Lions Club from Japan and a map of Japan. So now I know where the bombs landed ;). Sunday was church day and hope she enjoyed it :P. Next, AT LAST I GOT TO GO AQUARIA! Met up with Kay Tze and Huan Nian and their Youth Exchangees (YE), Kasumi and Kimihito respectively. Had a good time looking at MERMAIDS! Yes, they do have mermaids. It was so funny. The highlight of the place was mermaids. I was passing a remark to Kay Tze, "People suppose to come here see fish, now everyone looking at human only". EVERYONE was snapping pictures with the mermaids, leaving the sharks to devour each other. Anyway, we were all so worn out by the end of the day. Had a good time getting the know Kasumi and Kimihito there :P
Well, I'm sure you're getting bored listening to every single detail here. I'll just highlight the highlights. Well for those that didn't have the opportunity to get to know Haruka, she is one pleasent girl. Really. SHE LOOKS LIKE GAN JO LIN! TWINS. She loves to laugh at me. She loves to tease me. She loves to bully me. She hates my driving. She likes Benjo. She likes Shoji. She can draw well. She likes man's perfume. She gave me RM70 for a bottle of man's perfume. She can't ice skate. She has big ****s. She brought RM700+ and a few thousand Yen to Malaysia. Her bag is FREAKING light. She plays Digimon well. She won Jo Lin in racing. She laughs really loud. She can be shy but deep inside she's a monster. Her headbutts are o.0" . She hates Malaysian rice. She doesn't like drinking water. She is the only child. The family picture that she sent was actually taken when she was 10 -.-". She is one mysterious girl. She brushes her teeth after every meal, yes, even breakfast. She walks slow and eat slow, GOSH, I can't stand that.
Hahaha.. well, I bet you know Haruka so much more now right? She is one nice girl. Will miss her la. Though I didn't shed a tear at the airport. Haruka was the first to cry and she cried damn loud and drama man. Hahahaha.. It just proved how nice a host i was ;P I was nice ok?! I skipped 4 days of school in a week for her!.. Hahaha.. Ok now, let your eyes rest. Oh, By the Way, I'M GOING JAPAN IN DECEMBER!!! ITS CONFIRMED!!! YES!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! AHHHHH DAISUKI JAPAN!!!!!!! SUGOII!!!!! MECHA SUGOII!!!!! I can't wait!!!.. Claim your Christmas presents :P Will spend my Christmas and New Years there. Leaving December 15 comin back Jan 6 ;) If you're gonna ask I have to confirm my participation before they allocate me to a host family. Till then, my hopes are Nagoya, Tokyo or Hokkaido!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee.... Cious people!! Oyasumi!! ;)
Sayonara,
-jOhN "hEnTai" LiM-
*you may be wondering why hentai is there, apparently Haruka gave me that nickname and all the Japanese YE's know me as Hentai. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment