Monday, July 17, 2006

Wazzzuuupsss Peeppsss of the Worlldd!..

LOLz.. woah.. its been some time now.. Hrmzzz.. Anyway update you a little on what has been happening. Well first of all, every Saturday of the month till August is taken up by something. First it was the Youth Exchange Interview and Leo High Tea last week, then Prefects High tea this week, then PBSM Install next week, then Leo Install the following week, then Bible Quiz at CHS the following week, then Japanese girl is at my place the next week, then Japanese girl is leaving the following week then the following week is the hols liou and after that is TRIALS!!! FISH!!.. So now how the HECK am I gonna study! You tell me?!... Arghhh.. Lolz.. But well, Have to live with it. Like what I said in my Scholarship Form that I applied for HELP, "I like pushing myself to the LIMITS"... I've reached ceiling high now. Banging my head each time my time is pulled to the maximum.

Other than that, I've been band practicing for the Prefect's Install with Mr. Mani, Isuck, Benjoz and Adam at his place. We've been rather productive. Not too bad. If you wanna know what songs we presenting, you have to come and see for yourself. Ngek ngek ngek. Hmmm.. PBSM Install is this weekend but I have yet to practice with Abigail on our song. AHH!! *Pulls pubic hair*... Hrmm..

With so many things on schedule again, I have to admit I have TOTALLY neglected my spiritual life. I've reached rock bottom man. You know they say that every part of your life is tied to your spiritual life so if it is not doing well, everything comes down along too. It is so true. I've been feeling rather lost and helpless with the circumstances around me. I'm trying to fight the feelings but its hard. God Help Me!.. Help me trust you again!...

Hmmm.. My post have been rather boring these days.. Will try la hor people..Will try to add some interesting pics and post sometime la.. ONE day~.. lolz..

jOhN

No comments: